|2018||Bavaria Cruiser 37 2014||Bavaria Cruiser 37 2000||Rodman 1250 ADV 2008||Bavaria Cruiser 46 2016||Bavaria Cruiser 46 2018|
|Low Season 17 October - 1 April||€ 1904 / Week € 1440 / 4 Day||€ 1600 / Week € 1217 / 4 Day||€ 3650 / Week* € 2086 / 4 Day*||€ 3000 / Week||€ 3000 / Week|
|Mid Season 2 Abril - 17 Junho 10 September - 14 October||€ 2159 / Week € 1630 / 4 Day||€ 1800 / Week € 1380 / 4 Day||€ 3950 / Week* € 2257 / 4 Day*||€ 3800 / Week||€ 3800 / Week|
|High Season 18 June - 9 September||€ 2669 / Week € 2015 / 4 Day||€ 2200 / Week € 1710 / 4 Day||€ 4300 / Week* € 2457 / 4 Day*||€ 4300 / Week||€ 4300 / Week|
|Base||Angra do Heroísmo Terceira - Azores||Angra do Heroísmo Terceira - Azores||Angra do Heroísmo Terceira - Azores||Ponta Delgada São Miguel - Azores||Ponta Delgada São Miguel - Azores|
* Skipper Mandatory
|Skipper (Sleeping on Board)||€120 / day||€840 / week||Food not included||Food not included||Food not included|
|Skipper (Sleeping Outboard)||€150 / day||€1050 / week||Food not included||Food not included||Food not included|
|End Cleaning (Mandatory)||€120 / Bavaria 37 2014||€120 / Bavaria 37 2000||€120 / Rodman 1250 2008||€120 / Bavaria 46 2016||€120 / Bavaria 46 2018|
|Deposit Fee (Mandatory)||€2.000,00Bavaria 37 2014||€1.600,00Bavaria 37 2000||€2.500,00Rodman 1250 2008||€2.500,00Bavaria 46 2016||€2.500,00Bavaria 46 2018|
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Attention: Customers who are not Portuguese nationals must be in possession of navigation licenses allowing them to be Skipper’s – ICC (International Certificate of Competence) or similar qualification – and VHF license.
Reservations made with 120 days in advance have 5% discount on rentals with the duration equal or higher than one week.
Reservations made with 180 days in advance have 8% discount on rentals with the duration equal or higher than one week.
- Included in Price
- Fuel Tank
- Marina Fees
- End Cleaning
- Deposit Fees
- Embark / Disembark
- Delivery / collection of the boat outside of Angra harbor
- Payment conditions
- Cancellation fees
The prices in the table above include the following:
VAT at the prevailing rate
Bedlinen and towels;
House hold items on board;
Dinghy (engine extra: €5/day);
Welcome pack (1 or more weeks rental);
2 Snorkeling kits;
Marina fees in Angra do Heroísmo;
Transfer between airport and marina (in Terceira Island)
When timely requested, it will be charged an extra fee for the skipper according to the price list in use.
The tank is delivered full when boarding / picking up the boat and must be delivered with a full tank, if this is not verified it will be charged € 1.80 per liter missing.
- Included in Angra Marina (Terceira island);
- Not included in any other marinas.
- Charged extra fee according to the price list in use.
- The deposit fee must be by debit card, credit card, bank transfer or cash.
- Rental without crew: Departure 18:00, delivery by 10:00.
Central group - São Jorge, Pico, Faial, Graciosa islands - €320 per trip (Sailboat); €800/per trip (Motorboat);
Oriental group - São Miguel or Santa Maria islands - €420 per trip (Sailboat); €1200/per trip (Motorboat).
- 40% upon confirming the booking and the remaining 60% 4 weeks before departure.
- 100% for bookings made less than four weeks prior to departure.
- 5% For two weeks rentals;
- 8% For 3 weeks rentals;
- 5% For client with a history of rental or leases;
- 2% for members of the Angra Iate Club
- 2% for members of the Praia da Vitória Naval Club
Notes: Discounts are not cumulative, in case to meet conditions for more than one of the mentioned discounts will only apply whichever is more favorable to the customer, except in case of confirmed and paid rentals 120 / 180 days before departure that will have an additional 5 / 8% discount.
- 4 weeks before departure: deposit only;
- 3 weeks before departure: 50% of the invoice value;
- 2 weeks before departure: 75% of the invoice value;
- Less than two weeks before departure: 100% of the invoice value.
SAILTOURS Ltd Corp, offers insurance coverage for maritime tourism activities in accordance with all requirements of the Portuguese law.
If you consider this insufficient coverage for your specific case, you must request specific additional coverage.
We suggest having your own insurance coverage in case of cancellation, damage and personal liability.